dadyal, Dadyal Online
Published On: Thu, Jan 26th, 2012

Why You want Separate Country when You have Option of Unity By Shahzad Ali

Why You want Separate Country when You have Option of Unity

( Read “Note” at end of this article if you are reading it first time )

Love for your country , people and culture is always been top priority of human nature. People sacrifice their lives for these things ( except people like Sharukh Khan/ Amir Khan who devote a life to a different girl in each movie 😛 , okay! Forget it! Let’s get serious  )
I have few questions that I would like to ask to people of Azad Kashmir (btw I am Kashmiri if you don’t know me ) or part of Kashmir that is under control of India and especially people who joined that meeting I mentioned in “Note” at end. My first question as you can see is also title of this article and other questions will also inherit this question’s properties.

I am sure everyone wants to get rid of India living in Kashmir (so do I!) but why you guys want to get separated from Pakistan. I can understand the concept of ownership and citizenship. I got it very well that people are not getting their rights as people living in cities like Islamabad and Lahore and there are people from these cities in Azad Kashmir at Higher Level of each System ( education, Justice etc.) and people of Azad Kashmir can’t have that level and you think that this is the only reason creating problems in each system and if we can get that position we can run system better than them. This is all what I got from that meeting and do let me know if I miss anything.

1. I have couple of things to override this argument but with better way.
  2. Why we always choose path of distribution/separation/hate though we can get it with unity/love/smile or at least with creating less problems (like Protest etc). They are Muslims and our brothers and we should try to get as united as we can instead of getting seperated. And if you think that they are not giving you rights you can take rights through proper ways.
  3. “Adlya Azad hai!” someone said in that meeting. If you can run the whole system your self then I suppose you have better lawyers too. Take your rights through proper ways if you can’t you can protest against it. and we are not the only one facing this problem. Sindhi and Balochi are abused too for not being a Panjabi. And Pathan community get funny messages abusing their intellectual power. It is you who take it right way or wrong way , positive or negative. Few people take it offensive being called “Acha tum Kashmiri ho!” you should be proud of being Kashmiri. Take things positively and you will see how the love of this positivity can get you the state of peace. ( let’s finish philosophy and get back to track 😀 )
  4. We have bigger enemies ( JEWS : the only objective of them is to finish Muslims cos they know we will get them all when we get power one day ) We need to make friends instead of enemies , Someone said: “we get separated we might get killed!” , ( Somone=Shahzad Ali 😛 )

I don’t want to get people bored though I still got a lot to say and I will try to cover that in video so I will wait for video or written response from people and I will proceed with this.

My Vision about Pakistan:

I believe Pakistan’s defense is really strong and we are safe with them and in fact we are Pakistanies! A day will come when we get united enough that we will conquer India and we will make it part of Pakistan as India has a big amount of Muslims. Muslims will get united very fast after that and we will get stronger relations with Muslim countries near us like Afganistan ( Actually I want neighbour muslim majority countries to become a single state as muslim state)

A day will come when Muslims will be the strongest people in the world and Islam will rise over the world again!

Let’s end this now , tc of your self and feel free to contact me and give me feedback. You might be able to change my point of view.

Note :

• 1. Don’t take it offensive it’s a free country and everybody has right to share his/her point of view. This article is kind of response to recently attended Civil Society Forum on 21th January at DreamLand Hotel Dadyal A.K.
  • 2. English is not my first language and I am not really good at it but as I want to target larger community so I have to write this article in English language. So please do ignore any syntax,logical or grammar errors. (and slang too 😛 )
  • 3. Question is why I did not said all this in that event where I had option to give opinion and answer to that is I was not expecting that and I was not really sure about agenda of that meeting. I was expecting people will come up with problems in local areas , will express their critical analysis and will give suggestion to improve it. And I was not well prepared for this debate but you can give me video response as I will post a video with this article too.
  • 4. I am thankful to Wahid Kashir ( he is like my brothers ) and Tanveer Bhai ( I like ur accent of speaking English if you are reading this ) for inviting me that meeting. I am happy that there are people who think broad and not just concerned with their small lives. You guys care about bigger things that trying to improve society and solve problem of larger community and It was really nice to join that meeting and seeing experienced people in every field. And listening to everyone of course.
  • 5. But I have few issues that you might like to know regarding you concern of Ownership and Citizenship. I have a different point of view and I think I have written enough notes , Let’s get to actual topic.

Contact

Shahzad Ali
shahzad(@)dadyal(.)com(.)pk
( and one more thing agar aap ko galian deni hon to please mere bhai ko den , He is actual owner of this site 😛 I am just kidding , do give honest feedback )

About the Author

- Waqas Ahmed is resident of Dadyal and works as web In-charge at AVT Channels and chief Editor of Dadyal News. Please contact for any kind of information regarding Dadyal News at waqas@dadyal.com.pk

Displaying 79 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. Irfan Younus says:

wasted my 10 precious minutes,
    1 dam farigh article.

2. jalal says:

your views are full of jahliat and ignorant of political understanding why do you expect people to fight and sacrifice their lives,so likes of you can decide for them who to join if you are that loyal to pakistan why don’t you go to the jammu and kashmir and fight alongside the kashmiri mujahideens,how do you think the people on otherside be thinking those who are not muslims they will be encouraged to join India to oppose those who want to join pakistan thickheads like yourselves and as far as Sameers extracts taken from some philosophers book have no clear concluding message that of understandable nature,the message sounds like he’s of opposing nature of current government system (OK if not delivering)otherwise doing so maybe he supports another party or doing so because he’s from pro frangi cast the shoe polishers for pat on back inreturn and pushed of boat and drowned.

3. Jamal Amin says:

Yes! i agree with your opinion. I never take that statements negative when ever people said me Kashmiri, people are Balochi, Pathan, Punjabi, Potohari, Sindhi. Then whats bad in it to be called Kashmiri.

4. no way..we want freedm both countries..pakistan and india

5. ateeq says:

6. atleast bijli te hosi na separate country wich…unity te hoi jasan bijlu kudru aisi ? te naal…kura gas ni loadshedding..kura attey na buhran…te kuran cheeni na buhran,,, ae roley te khatam hosan na oye… unity wich 1270 lai te hor dubosan kashmiriyan ki

7. Shahzad Ali says:

@taimoor come up with reasons ….

8. Shahzad Ali says:

@ateeq tarey wastey 2 words ae marey kol 😀 kaar achi te basan 😛
    HINT : There are bigger problems in future , chotey masail ko ignore karo.
    @jalal I am kind of busy with FYP , I will catch you in 2,3 days and will try to explain things to you :)

9. Saleem butt says:

Shehzad main ne article pora nahi parha lekin ishara samjh gaya hon. Ap ne boht ache topic pe baat ki jo log pakistan se nafrat ek kashmiri hone ke toor pe krte hain wo haqiqat main racist hain or yehi log yahan uk main “Gore Racist Gore Racist” ke naare lagate hai or apne mulk mein apne hi Muslim bhaion or apni hi muslim country ko accept nahi krte
    Main poochta hoon yahan uk mein ham Gooron ke Wafadar Ban ke rehne ke tayar hain lekin Apne Pakistani Bhaion Ko aur Pakistan ko kion accept nahi krte,
    Main poochhta hon as a muslim kya nationalism jaiz hai?
    Ham muslim main sab se zeada racism hai,
    Main chand hazraat se khusoosi request krta hon ke Khuda Raah agr un ko Allah ne likhne ka Hunar dia hai tu us Hunar ko muslmaanon mein mohabat o ittefaq paida krne ka zariya banayen na ke Yahan Pardes mein khud british nationality le kr nationalism bhashan bhand kren
    Or apne likhne ke hunar ko new generation mein mohabat or ittefaq paida krne ke liye use kren
    Ham muslim pehle hi kafi toot phhoot chuke hein
    @Kashir sahb ab new generation ka pakistan ke khilaf brain wash krna band krein
    Likhne ko mere paas bi boht kuch hai lekin main mazeed kisi bhai ki dil azari nahi krna chahta
    Ham khud mulk ke liye kuch krte nahi or saat samandar paar beth kr baashan jharna hame zaib nahi deta,
    Allah muslims ko salook o ittefaq se rehne ki toufeeq atta farmaye ameen
    @shehzad good work keep it up bro..

10. A brilliant article, I like the style of writing, it would be great to see more articles from this writer in the future. I prefer reading this style of writing than reading long and boring articles with dates. I’m sure those long articles do have an audience also, I’m not a big fan of history though I do value its importance. Young people want to read interesting articles that make people want to read them, so this style is a lot better than history lesson approach.

Waqas, is ko kahan chupa ke rakha tha, tumharay paas itna acha writer tha aur tum is ko use hi nahin kar rahay thay lol.

• shahzad says:

Thanks Sameer , I do appreciate your feedback , I will be writing and publishing articles on site and will come up with more videos as well.
      The thing is I was never interested in writing before and things have changed suddenly , will probably mention in some article too how it happened :) btw I am getting paid for writing 😀

11. Can u live with person who just use and abuse u ??

12. Shahzad Ali says:

@Naeem It gives you benefits you too… abba jaan gali de to gar chor dete ho ? kun nae chorte cox tumey pata hai paisey usi ne dene hain … muje hasi a rahi hai,, usually main aisi examples deta nae hon … jesa question ho wesa hi sochna parta hai .. no offense :)

13. Shahzad Ali says:

Koi bhi kaam hota hai islamabad bagte hain ,, hosptils wahan achey nae hain , education level wahan nae hai … bijli na chatkey lawaso akhaati kari te ya phir paanian wich rait bai te pakhey marso 😀 seriously guyz i believe we are in peace bcoz Pakistan is there to support us. backup to hai na ka nae hai? …

• Akram Sattar says:

Shahzad Ali, we dont want a seperate country ? but we want our country back from foreign occupiers. Not everybody wants to get rid of India from Kashmir – fact. Not everybody wants to get rid of pakistan from Kashmir – fact. soon after the partition of India, if people of so called Azad kashmir and Indian occupied Kashmir had a chance to vote, majority of them would have voted in favour of Pakistan, no doubt. As time passed by, and the way Pakistani rulers played games within Kashmir untill now, the tide turned and the Kashmiri’s came out of the illusion that Pakistan were the way forward for them, and now even Pakistani public aswell as rulers know what the majority of kashmiri’s will go fo, wich would be neither India nor Pakistan.
      On the argument of religion, there are 210 million muslims in India and 160 million muslims in Pakistan, why we should reject 210 million muslims and accept 160 million muslims and become part with them? what is so special? FACT – its a problem of a nation under foreign occupation and not a religious problem.
      (2)your suggestion to the proper way of getting our rights is by dialogue, we have used this for the past 60 years, is that not long enough may I ask?
      (3)you are saying sindhi, bluchi, pakhtoon and punjabis, all have problems and mis-treat each other, for your information all of these regions decided to become a part of Pakistan, we kashmiri’s did not, so that is they’re internal matter, they should sort it out within themselves.
      (4)shahzad Ali get out of cuckoo land and accept the facts of life, everybody has the right to live in this world, dont blame others for your wrong doings, regarding your vision i am shocked you never mentioned East Pakistan which became Bangladesh and even till this day they are muslims and has not become a non-muslim country by becoming Bangladesh. And insha’allah Islam will prevail by Islams love and fairness, not by hate, not by aggression and not by stubborness. regarding the defence of Pakistan, I have seen both wars, 1965 and 1971.
      Regarding Farzan Saeed shouting loud makes no difference, its the outcome which coumts.

14. dadyalvee says:

Azadi is priceless!

15. dadyalvee says:

A country (motherland) should be the most sacred thing anyone sane human being.
    State of jammu and Kashmir is a country (unfortunately divided and occupied by three powerful neighbouring countries for the last six decades) with known history of 5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND YEARS).
    The state is bigger that most of the independent countries of the world both area as well as population wise and is blessed with enormous natural resources. The state of jammu and Kashmir was the biggest princely state in British India.
    The condemnable occupation of the state is possible and continued even in this day and age due to the unfortunate vacuum of real leadership of kashmirie nation. It is lamentable and agonizing but
    Jis khak ke khameer main ho attish e channar
    Mumkin nahain ke sard ho wo arz e arjumand
    Not only bajli (electricity) through prosperity of masses of Kashmir is a decade away once the resources of state come into the hands of kashmiries are used for the purpose.
    AAP ANPI MANZIL PEHCHANU!!!
    On ignorance of the initiator of this debate I can only say;
    Wahey rey qasmat matahey karwan jata raha
    Qafley ke dil sey ahsas e ziyan jata raha

16. Ateeq Ur Rehman – hamaray paas bijli ka problem hai, gas ka bhi hai, aur bhi bahut se problems hain. Humain kya pata ke Pakistan se alag honay ke baad yeh problems kam ho jaayenge?

Teek hai aaj hum saari blame Pakistan ko deytay hain, ke unhon ne yeh nahin diya, yeh kiya woh kiya, lekin jo hamaray paas hai woh kahan se aaya hai?

Azad Kashmir ko dekh lo, Dadyal ko dekh lo – yahan Karachi se bhi zyada safety aur sakoon hai. Teek hai hamaray haalat perfect nahin hain, lekin Pakistan ek developing country hai, Pakistan hum ko safety aur security dey raha hai, hum yeh sab bhool jaatay hain.

Kal ko India ne attack kiya, to Kashmir ki army kya karegi? Kashmir ki military ke paas kya hai? Pakistan ke soldiers ne apni jaan dey di Kashmir ko protect kartay huay aur tum log Pakistan se alag hona chahta ho, yeh unn ki qurbani pe ek insult hai.

Jo log Kashmir ko Pakistan se alag karwana chahtay hain woh mainly England main baithay hain, Sunday afternoon ko meeting kartay hain, Chaiye aur Coffee peetay hain aur discussion enjoy kartay hain. Phir logon se kehtay hain form ya online petition complete kar do. Aisay Kashmir azaad hoga? UK main baith kar?

Saari duniya aur hamaray dusman yehi chahtay hain ke Pakistan aur Kashmir alag ho jaayein. Jab hum alag ho jayenge to humari taaqat zyada hogi ya phir kam hogi?

17. As Muslims, we should be uniting rather than separating. The young generation is realising this, as Shahzad has explained to us all, we are stronger when we are united, don’t do the enemy a favour by dividing yourself. Those who think Pakistani side of Kashmir is not in a good situation, I request you to go and live on the Indian side for a few weeks, then you will realise how much freedom and peace we have in Pakistani Kashmir.

18. Jamil Ahmed says:

Shahzad Ali saab boht achay..not to blames to pakistani awam but their leaders for bijli gas etc..n same type of leaders r in kashmir..so its pointless that u say that pakistan fail to give daily needs to people..

19. Jo budget Pakistan se aata hai, aadha to hamaray leaders ke functions, expensive cars aur khanay peenay pe lag jaata hai, gareeb log dekhtay reh jaatay hain. Har baar blame kisi aur ko nahin deyni chahiye, hum itnay achay hotay to hum khud improve kar saktay hain apnay areas ko. Koi humain rokk nahin raha hai aur naa hi Pakistan ne hamaray gallay pe churri rakhi hai.

20. Dadyal ko hi dekh lo, kitna budget tha last year, kahan spend kiya gaya hai? ek do token projects ho jaatay hain logon ko bewacuff bananay ke liye, baaki ke paisay jeyb main hi jaatay hain. Elections aur politics ek bahut bara business ban gaya hai.

21. Humain Azaadi chahiye to corruption se, poverty se, burrai se, India se LEKIN Pakistani bhaiyyon se nahin.

22. Shahzad Ali says:

@sameer Hussain I agree with you bro :) I wanted people to think exactly the way you are thinking.. Let me share few more things with you. I was living in hostel and my room mates were from dadyal,pakistan.. pakistani dadyal bhi hai aik .. They said hum bachapan main gar se nikal jate they and kehte they Kashmir azad karaney ja rehe hain ,, abhi bi dekhen to bohat bachon ka dil main hai ka wo kashmir ko azad hota hua dekhen aur hum 2,4 leaders ka point of view ko le kar kete hain ka they hate us …
    Dosri sammeer bhai na jo defense ki baat ki hai us ka sath bhi main agree karon ga and aik video bi share karon ga jo pakistan defense ka barey main hai Zaid Hamid ki … Thanks a lot for sharing your point of view sameer bhai ..

23. Well, Shazad Ali & Other Concerned
    It is a start for you, Atleast you had the Guts to speak out. You admit your self you did not knew what the meeting was about,
    Never mind,Now you know what was it about, But still you don’t know History. And the Issue of Kashmir,
    Read History or follow the Topic,
    You will learn. And will know what it’s All about,
    Surely you know what Freedom is ?
    And it’s not Achieved Easily Either.

Kashmir Resolutions means Self Determination, India/Pakistan ke under Rah kar self Determination ka Janaza Nikle Raha Hai.
    Khudd Faisla karnay ka Haq milay Gha Tu Faisala karna k Pakistan wale Achhay Hain ya Bhurray, Apni Rozi Roti Tum Ne Khud EARN karni Hai. Kashmir Se kissi ko Maffad Nahin Hai Tu Saara fassaad kiss Baat ka Hai.
    Have a Think on This Issue?
    Good luck to Jo Hai Aur Jahan Hai. Main Tu Dua Hi Kar Sakta Hun, Mera Talak Tu Kandore Aur Islamabad Se Hai, Tumari Tara? Balkay Saari Azad Kashmir is Tied in Islamabad.
    Mohammed Younas Uk.

24. hamed Ch says:

I My self busy with FYP but will keep check on you to see how you are rallying message of others to the Kashmiri diaspora here in UK brainwashing as usual.must say you are doing good job by provoking arguments although vouching for other media’s too if the information i got is to go by.anyway as far as Butts untiy oriented concerned is to go by then why i must ask pakistan sought Independence from India as there was and still is large Muslim population in India too so why seeked disunity from them.it seem Mr Butt is of Mir Jaffar linage.as they say once slave is always slave and traitor.the farangis were ruling Mir Jaffar not obeying him infact their the farangis got him to polish and wash they sockses not obey him so their were racist,but he’s to obssesed with greed and insisting to polish their shoes for position in return,but got pushed off boat when realised if he stabbs his own brothers in back why not the farangis so he was seen as expired commodity and got pushed off the boat,so there was racism there no doubt,but some so intrenched intreachery they never learn.as far as our unity with Pakistan for the past 60yrs and not proved any good results except foolish kashmiris investing billions in India and pakistan instead of in Kashmir those Billions would have been used to develop as there been good Independent government in place in Kashmir.anyway in Kashmir it is Kashmiris fighting in Kashmir,as Pakistan always stabbed us in the back be it in kargil or phoning the dehli government of possible attack by militants/mujahideens.anyway pakistanis are killing their own public either via drones or medicines.the medicine poison and blame oppostion eventhough there is the governor there appointed by government to oversee affairs in Lahore even the governments admits that there were batches of tainted medicines that got through so this either seems genuine blunder or genuine conspiracy all to downgrade opposition or genuine corruption or both,whats the job of governor except being financial burden on pakistan poor public.I thank brothers taimoor and naheem and Amin for agreeing with me,we are not against our Pakistani brothers/sisters just like pakistan was not with Indians Muslims.Independence is our viable option as we can take control of our natural resources and develop them as how and where required.my brothers just look at the zionist jews how their developed Israel the land and country that never belongs to them and with limited resources their posses and look at the palestinians who have been looking at others face to come to their assistance eventhough those the pallestinian look to are the staunchest allies of the Zionists and the Arabs who are enslaved by the Zionist despite the wealth and natural resources of oil and hardcash cannot help Plaestinian to hell with such a leaders,and disunity within Palestinians,but having said that their the Palestinians are United on they agenda to seek the return of the land as it was in 1948/1967 unlike the Kashmiris who are working for interests of others not their own.what does Mr Bott and Sameers say about the areas of Kashmir i.e Laddakh Gilgit Baltistan and jammu and Siachin who should their join as their are part of Kashmir too and always will be or Mr Butt going along with policy of both India and Pakistan to divide Kashmir which cannot be allowed at any cost,so therefore Independence is the only viable option for All United Kashmir.whats fyp

• shahzad says:

fyp = Final Year Project :) I will get bk to your comment soon and will read it all and will comment again on it .. Thanks a lot for your precious time :)

25. Sameer Hussain…Well jahan tak baat hei fauj ki to jab pakistan bana …tab se le kar aj tak isne khud he apni fouj banai hei na.. jab bangla desh alag hoa pakistan se to usne bhi to khud he apni fouj banai hei na… jab as a country kisi pr zimadari prti hei to aisi cheezein khud he bana lete hein log…pakistan ne apna alag bank khud banaya ..notes release kiye..bangla desh ne bhi bank banaya note release kiye..
    Jahan tak sawaal hei k Kashmir ya Dadyal walon ne aj tak kiya banaya to obviously abhi tak to pakistan k he under hei na agar alag hota to ab tak pakistan se better country hoti..khud ki military nahi because pakistan se abhi alag he nahi hoa ..jag alag hoa to khud ki alag he military bane gi na.. look at England..kitna chota mulk hei magar sab kuch bana liya…
    . Aur jahan tak baat hei india ke attack ki to bangla desh bhi alag hoa ..us pr india ne attack nahi kia… pehle waqat aur tha ab waqat aur hei na… india ko to apni pari hoi hei uske to mizaels bhi sahi nahi chal rahe…..
    aur pakistan k sath unity ho bhi jaen to faida? kashmirion ki qurbaniyan kahan gain…bijli inhi ki zameenon se paida ki jaa rahi hei aur inhi ko bijli se mehroom kia jaa raha hei…look at gass prices.. new year ki khushi main 1400 se 1600 ka cylinder ho gya tha ab mazeed 100 mehnga hone ki news ai thi..ab na kabhi pakistan gas sasti kare ga na kabhi cylinder ki prices kam hongi..
    aur main kisi se sun kr nahi keh raha hon k alag hona chahiye.. i know wo england main baith kr kehte hein sirf… but main ne yahan he rehte hoe logo ke halaat ko dekh kr keh raha hon..jitni bhi mehngai hoti hei wo pakistan se he to hoti hei na..
    jitne bhi buhraan ate hein..wo hum bhi face kr rahe hein…roz koi nya buhran aa jata hei.. aur pakistan khatam krne k bjae aur keemte barha raha hei… i know kashmir kabhi alag nahi hone wala pakistan se but still i remain on my opinion and i love being called kashmiri than being called pakistani..

26. Shahzad Ali .. you said k jab koi bemar hota hei to isb dore jate hein sab..obviously yahan k doctors ko bhi pata hei k ye ahraam se wahan jaa sakte hein means kisi passport waghaira ki zaroorat nahi… aur na ye machine la rahe hein because inko apne pait bharne ke paise bhi mil jate hein aur mareez bhi choti bemari k liye inhi k pass he ate hein to ye awam k bare main kio sochne ki zehmat karein..aur let spoz agar kashmir alag country ban jae to then har hospital yehi chahe ga k bari bemari k bhi mareez mere pass aen ..aur yahan khud he sab machinein le aen.. agar dadyal na sahi to atleast mirpur k hospitals he le aenge.

27. Thanks for response bro :)

Saari duniya main mehngai hai, logon ko kaam nahin mil rahay hain, Pakistan is not the only country that has been hit by the global financial crisis. Petrol poori duniya main expensive hua hai, you cannot blame Pakistan for increasing price of petrol. Pakistani ki Government achi nahin hai and is ka blame mostly Zardari ko jaata hai. Lekin is ka yeh matlab nahin ke hum alag ho jaayein, pooray Pakistan ko nuksan hua hai Zardari ki leadership main, not just Azad Kashmir.

Bangladesh ki baat ho rahi hai, as a joke, main yeh kahoonga un ki Cricket team ki haalat to dekho, Pakistan ya India ke standard tak to nahin aayi hai, agar woh hamaray saath hotay aaj to India ki koi value hi nahin rehti, faida hum Musalmano ko hota agar Bangladeshi bhai aaj hamaray saath hotay, alag honay se Banks aur Buildings to koi bhi banaa sakta hai, lekin jo RISHTA unity ka hai woh to nahin rehta :)

28. Pakistan ki Government 90 Crore ka budget deyti hai, us main se 70 Crore leaders pocket main daal deyn to galati Pakistan Government ki hai ya phir hamaray leaders ki?

29. Main Chaudhary Yousaf saab ke ghar gaya tha, lekin un ke paas koi budget hi nahin tha ek Bijli ke transformer ke liye, lekin baad main unhon ne jo kharchay kiye hain unn ko dekh kar yehi lagta hai ke Budget kahan lag jaata hai. Yeh Kotiyan, Yeh Toyota Prado gaddiyan kahan se aati hain……just a question…..think about it….

30. lol yes..poori duniya main mehngai hei..you are 100% right… but mehngai se electricity ka kia taluq hei….wo to pakistan 1000 tareekon se produce kr sakta hei na ?? jaise har mulk main mehngai hei but wo electricity bhi to de rahe hein na.. loadshedding to india main bhi hei but meri jab bhi unse baat hoi unno ne yehi kaha k 24 hours main se sirf 2 hours jati hei….

ok petrol ki prices high hein but what about gas prices and gas loadshedding ?? yahan to underlines nahi hein par yahan gas cylinder to mehnge ho jate hein na is loadshedding ki wajah se..
    and i dont watch cricket … whenever pakistan played against India..i sit whole day nd watch…then atlast…india wins….so paki team broke my heart..dnt watch cricket now 😛

31. yes yu r right.. budjet to sab leaders kha jate hein..lyk kisi aik ko milta hei to wo agle ko nahi deta..but..what if kashmir is a unique country…unique bank….apna pocket to wo obviously barhenge but kashmir ke sab nizam roads waghaira bhi ache ho jate…m i right? :)

32. atleast humare pass electricity 24 hours ho sakti hei…sab roads sahi ho sakte hein…and kashmir to pehle he safe nd peaceful area hei dosre areas se… is tarha i think it would be golden country

33. Oil, petrol, gas, etc. all these things are linked together, so prices go up in Pakistan as they do in England and anywhere else. If you check my electricity and gas bill in 2012 and compare it with the 2007 bill, the difference is shocking. I used to work at an Energy company, so I understand that when oil prices change, electricity and gas prices have to go up, there is no other choice. For example, if you are a driver, and you drive from Dadyal to Pindi, it used to be 2000 Rs I think in 2004, but in 2011 it cost 3000 Rs. Now we cannot blame the driver, his profit is probably the same, it is the price of petrol/diesel that has gone up.

Tumhara sawaal hai…..sab nizam roads waghair bhi ache ho jate hain? kisi ne future nahin dekha lekin kaha jaata hai ke past performance is best indicator of future performance (that is why interview main poochtay hain apni history batao….kya study kiya hai, kya experience hai)……so if we look at what our own people of Azad Kashmir have done in the region, then with the exception of a few people, majority of people are only worried about themselves, their name, their house, their land, their status, our people don’t care about helping others. We can’t even run a school properly, teachers don’t turn up, tables and chairs and rooms look like a mess, no investment in education at all, etc.

So my question is jo log teek tarah se ek school ya hospital nahin chala saktay to woh ek country kaisay chalyenge? yeh koi bachon wala khel nahin hai ke raat so gaye, subah uthay to army bhi aa gayi aur sab kuch mil gaya. Do you know how much money and how many years of hard work has gone into making the Pakistan Army reach where it is today.

34. Aur Dadyal main paisay ki koi kammi nahin hai, local Government ke paas kaafi power bhi hai, woh bahut kuch kar saktay hain agar woh karnay chahtay to. Pakistan hum ko rok raha hai ke Hospital acha naa banao? Pakistan ne hum se kaha ke school ya college acha nahin ho? Pakistan ne budget diya hai hum ko aur ab Pakistan ne bridge bhi diya hai, Universities aur colleges main bhi investment ki hai.

Agar hum yeh sochtay hain ke Pakistan koi jaadu waali goli dey de ke Azad Kashmir duniya ki best jagah ban jaaye to aisa sapnon main hota hai. We have freedom, we have money, we just don’t have the right people, with the right attitude.

The people that are investing their time in making Kashmir separate from Pakistan, if they invest their time and effort in making Azad Kashmir a better place for all, then we will see benefits. Instead they choose to see a fantasy, a dream of separating from Pakistan, which is not realistic from any angle. Be practical and do something to help people, rather than just pointing the finger at others and blaming them.

35. Imran says:

Oh ye only time will tell,whether it will get independent or not,for those who wish it rather did not become independent and creating obstacles will have to answer to coming generation of those who have given over 80000 shaeeds so koi gairathmundd kashmiri will not allow the blood of shaeeds to go awasted or rhaighanh.as pakistan is on jihad of killing its own countrymen to appease the farangi.its for kashmiris to decide for themselves not others for them.kiya fasad dalney walle mulvi ke peecheh namaz ho sukti heh,or is he doing service for someone else as an employee along with some jahils.Since when mean kashmiri if kashmiri start soliciting for Pakistan.no further comments

36. Imran says:

Oh one more thing Benazir Bottu (late)is revered within party as leader who came to give or empower womens and give rights to it piyally so called jiyally,and yet she could not or did not do justice to her own murdered two brothers by arresting those responsible,yet interior minister wants to ask mansoor ijaz about fall of her government and her murder too,whats if mr Ijaz says that it was these maliks were responsible for her deaths then would he malik willing to stand trial let mansoor Ijaz come to testify if you got nothing to hide,so why threatened him.either mansoor Ijaz be in trouble or the Government dood ka dood pani ka pani nazzar aa jae ga

37. TEHMOOR ALI says:

AZAD DESH KE GHULAM LOG::::WE HAVE COUNTRY BY NAME ONLY. WHEN WE ARE GETTING DIRCTION FROM U.S.A AND UK. OUR RULERS ARE PUPPETS AND ARE NOT THERE TO SERVE THEIR NATIONS SINCERELY AND THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE DECISION BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALOT TO LOOSE. ALL THEIR INVESTMENTS ARE IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES…
    ?
    WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE CALL UNITY? DO YOU HAVE UNITY WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS OR THE VILAGES OR THE TOWN OR THE DISTRICTS? WHEN YOU CAN UNITE ALL YOUR PEOPLE AROUND YOU THEN YOU HAVE CHANCE OF SUCEEDING WITH OTHER NATIONS TOO:

• shahzad says:

Good Point , unity starts from home. Get united and love your family first and then neighbours and then country and muslims and then non-muslims friends … Good Point :)

38. dadyalvee says:

Gays! dadyal is a part of jammu province of the state jammu and Kashmir but not the whole of state by its own. The state comprises 84,471sq mile. Millions of Dogra hindus of jammu and budh of ladakh live in the state. The state is homeland of millions of non-muslims.
    The state of jammu and Kashmir is not part of union of India or federation of Pakistan. The fate of the state of jammu and Kashmir is yet to be decided. Question of separation from them is irrelevant.

39. Zarina Khan says:

Very interesting and inspiring youngster..Well done he has a lot of feelings for his motherland which is a really good thing not many people do nowadays.. i did like what he says he wants to make a difference and even one voice is enough to make a difference to a society as long as your intentions are not self centered… I am with you brother Shazad Ali, my prayers are with you…Ameen pls write more articles for us people in uk whom have so much love for our motherland that we always pray for the best for our Azad Kashmir…keep us updated of your views and keep someone from uk like Sameer brother to work alongside you, maybe whom knows you could even work one day along side goverment to make a difference for whole of Azad Kashmire..Insha’Allah ..Keep the good works up ..This is exactly wat our country needs people like you whom have a passion to improve things and voilence is always not the solution their are other ways around it..Thankyou

• shahzad says:

Thank you very much sister :) Your feedback means a lot to me … I will be writing more article that will help people to not only understand what exactly is wrong in society but will also give direction for solution. Specially Education , that’s the most important thing we need at the moment.:)

40. Imran says:

It seems like you are directly or indirectly working for this so called media and college based somewhere in the North of England who employees pro Pakistan puppets who sing the hymns written by Pakistani government backed people.plus one kammi gets important role in government he fully exploits it to arrogantly to threaten likes of Mansoor Ijaz all to send message to the masses that he R Malik is to to reckoned with even he maybe hiding behind hundreds of his puppet cops.anyway who is you shazad vouching for Pakistan or Kashmir or are you and Zarina rubbing boths back when and as it suites you two.anyway you lot are boring

41. imran ali says:

90 crore ok,mugger jo zarre mubaddala (foreign exchange) yanh UK se jaata heh jo khah jaata heh ke 14 Arrib dollar app andaza lagga lenh ke kettna karab ruppee bannta heh aggar woh kashmir me laggaya jae to kashmir wich bouth tabdeely aay gee bijli is already being produced its not as if we have to look for ways to find it its there already its matter of how we can eradicate or reduce load shedding to minimum.to keep the industry going we need in Kashmir at least 16Hrs of constant supply of electricity daily.although this idea may give others to put they own stamp on it for their own political promotion politically speaking, elsewhere.definitely 16hr electricity required and soon not when it suites Pakistan.

42. munir says:

When are the afghan refugees going to leave/repatriated dadyal mirpur and the whole of the AJK region?

43. nadreen says:

OKAYYYYY SOOO MANY COMMENTS,SO FIRSTLY THANKYOU MR SHAHZAD FOR OUTLINING SUCH A SERIOUS ISSUE IN A TONE THAT WASNT BOISTERIOUS,VERY SHALLOW OR NEGATIVE AND MAKING ME CHUCKLE ALOT IN ALOT OF PLACES.

COMING 2 DA AGENDA AT POINT, THE POINT IS THAT UNTIL PAK- INDIA RELATIONSHIPS ARENT STABILIZED, KASHMIR WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GET FREEDOM. FREEDOM OF MIND IS PRESENT, BUT WHEN 2 NATIONS WITH POLITICAL NUCLEAR POWR COME INTO PLAY THE ISSUE HAS TO BE HANDLED VERY CAUTIOUSLY.
    SOLUTION, IF NOT DA GOVERNMENT, WHAT CAN PEOPLE DO?
    – RIOTS= ANGUISH= MATERIAL LOSS AND ALSO OF LIVES. BUT SEEING FROM DA KASHMIRIS WHO ARE TRAPPED ITS A CRY OF ANGUISH

-WHAT WEEEEEEE THE PEOPLE IN UNITED,FREE PAKISTAN CAN DO IS ALOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM WRITE A LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT AND PRIME MINISTER HOUSE, IT WOULDNT GET NEGLECTED. 4000 DONT.

– ALL THOSE IN STRONG FINANCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL POSITIONS WRITE LETTERS TO UNITED NATIONS. THAT INCORPORATES UNDP, UNHRC. FORGET THE GOVERNMENT. IF WE PEOPLE ACT IN A CIVILIZED WAY,SO THAT NOONE CAN BE BLAMED FOR BREAKING LAWS, BOUNDARIES OR ACTING LIKE A “TERRORIST”

• shahzad says:

Thanks Nadreen :)
      I agree with you …
      The problem is we start mentioning flaws in a system before trying the system… If 4000 people send letter , I am sure he will take it serious atleast …

44. nadreen says:

MOREOVER- EVRYONE HAS RGHT TO BE NEGATIVE. BECOZ PAST HISTORY MAKES US SO, BUT LOOKING AT HISTORY. ONE MAN. WHO SAW MUSLIMS BEING KILLED ON ROAD LIKE GOATS AND MADE SLAVES. MUSLIMS WHO HAD NOOOO POLITICAL OR FINANCIAL POWER AND WERE DOMINATED BY BRITIAN AND INDIANS FOR CENTURIES. LOOKING AT THE PAST, HE WOULD HAVE THROWN HIS HANDS AND SAID NOOO I CANT DO THIS, ITS NOTTT POSSIBLE,HISTORY SAYS SO. YES QUAID E AZAM IS THE MAN. MORE EXAMPLE, THE BLACKS GVEN RIGHTS IN AMERICA, FREEDOM IN LIBYA.

SO THANKYOU SHAHZAD FOR POINTING OUT THT WE AS A NATION ARE NOTTTT DIVIDED INTO SECULAR CASTS. FIRST WE ARE HUMANS.THAN PAKISTANIS. LANGUAGE,CREED DOESNT MATTER. HONESTY,HAPPINESS, ANGER, POSITIVITY, FAMILY, FRIENDSHIPS,GRIEF DEATH ARE ALL UNIVERSAL. ALLAH MADE IT SO.
    THROUGH DA NEGATIVITY OUT OF THE WINDOW(HOPE I DONT CRACK MY WINDOW, MY MUM WILL BUTCHER ME), IAM STARTING NOW. THE QUESTION IS SEEING POITIVITY IS LIKE SEEING AN ECLIPSE. HARD. SEEING NEGATIVITY IS LIKE SEEING MOON, EASY TO THE EYES.
    HOWEVER, THE MEMORY OF THE ECLIPSE GRAPPLES UR MIND AND CHANGES UR OUTLOOK.
    WHEREAS,THE MOON IS ALREADY THERE CONVENIENT. N ACCORDING TO RESEARCH BY MASACHUTTES UNIVERSITY, DA MOON IS SLOWLY MOVING AWAY FROM THE EARTH. SIGN OF QIYAMAT.

WE NEED LOVE, SO LOVE ALLLLLLLLLLLL! COZ IN THE END LOVE BRINGS U THE BEST THING EVER.PEACE.OF MIND.AND SOUL:)

STAY BLESSED EVERYONE!:)

• shahzad says:

I hope everyone understands your concept of positivity :) sure If we can solve problem through + ways why should we use – ways :) May ALLAH give us honour to do something good for our country :)

45. nadreen says:

“HISTORY HAS ALWAYS CHANGED COZ OF DETERMINATION,PATIENCE AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.POINTING FINGERS IS EASY.DOING SOMETHING YOURSELF IS WHAT A REAL HUMAN/MAN/WOMAN DOES. N IAM SURE WE ALL ON THIS POSTS HAVE WILL,DETERMINATION AND PASSION::)

46. qasim aziz says:

excellant topic shehzad,and do it in future.all of kashmiri nationalism is rubbish.no one want to hear these idiots.they are using all of Pakistans goods and even doing jobs in Pakistani companies,they can make i.d card and passport for there purpose but talking against Pakistan.

• Akram Sattar says:

Qasim Aziz excellent topic, please put your emotions aside and debate with facts, we are using pakistani goods but we pay for them and that benifits pakistan, we are working in pakistani companies they should be grateful they have good workers, WE DONT BEG, WE DONT NEED ID CARD OR PAKISTANI PASSPORTS, THEY HAVE BEEN IMPOSED ON US AND WE PAY FOR THEM,

47. rising star says:

i dont wana read the artricle cux i know it is also about mi own feelings about pakistan..i want pakistan and kashmir together foever:)
    united we stand!!!and devided we fall!!
    the people who think that kashmir and pakistan should be saperated are pethetic fools:-(
    how can u guys think to live widout pakistan???our Quaid’s pakistan!!!
    I am from kashmir but i never thought that we need to be saperated…we are nothing widout pakistan and we can do better for kashmir as well by joining hands wid pakistanies)
    yaar pakistan ko agay thore problems hain jo tum log aik neya issue le k beth gaey ho???
    aik bohat he fuzool idea hai pakistan se alag hone ka !!!!

48. Akram Sattar says:

RISING STAR, YOUR A CONFUSED STAR. WAKE UP! yOUR PROBLEMS WONT GO AWAY BY CLOSING YOUR EYES.

49. dadyalvee says:

Federation of Pakistan or People of azad Kashmir alone are not in position to decide the fate of the state of jammu and Kashmir. Masses from all of the parts of the state of jammu and Kashmir including azad Kashmir, Indian held Kashmir and northern areas of jammu & Kashmir (gilit baltistan) have every right to decide about their future. Indian union and peoples republic of china are stake holders in the matter with pakistan. Kashmir issue is globally recognized as long-standing matter in UNO. Lets leave this issue to the appropriate forum for the ultimate and just resolution of the issue.
    I would like to give an idea as food for thought to all the participants and the rest of the readership that is establishment of an international airport in azad Kashmir. I invite you all to give your opinion on;
    International airport in azad Kashmir is a just demand of the people of azad Kashmir!
    Please comment
    dadyalvee

• Akram Sattar says:

Phai Dadyalvee, first of all you dont leave your issues to appropriate forums, the issues which are destroying your lives and will destroy the lives of future generations, you should take a stand and fight for your rights, on the issue of airport i think your willing to give your rights away for just an airport, dont sell yourself for a packet of cholay, the airport is our need, again you have to except the facts first so you can find the cure, the fact is that you are under occupation and by building an airport and letting kashmiri’s control it, the occupation will get weaker and if occupation forces run the airport, the occupation will become more visable because at this time the way in which occupational forces control kashmir the majority of people cannot see this, investing in kashmir in a positive way, is not in the interest of occupational forces because they dont trust kashmiri’s. Inshallah get azadi and you will have more than one airport in your homeland Kashmir.

50. hussain says:

elhaak e pakistan walon sa aik sawaal ka jawab chaheya bs
    state of jammu kashmir mein hindu and muslin 2nu rah rahay hain if hum muslim pakistan ka sath elhaak chahtey hain to obviously kashmir mein rahnay walay hindu india ka sath rahna chahay gay dn kashmir ka kiya ho ga???elhaak e pakistan walay kiya suggest karay gay dn kashmir issue ka hal????
    jab hamein apna hu mulk(IOK)mein jaNy ka liya visa chaheya to pakistan mein visa ka bgair ja kar kiya karay gay??
    i am not against pakistan i love pakistan but kashmir issue is a different thing.kashmir ke aik apni history hai jo india pakistan sa b porani hai……….
    mera khawaab hai aik independt kashmir jis ka har koonay mein visa ka bgair jaya ja sakay jis ka kissi konay mein b janay ka liya china india pakistan sa visa lainay ke zaroorat na paray…

51. rising star says:

well
    baaatun se agr kuch hona hota to aap log abhi tak kashmir ko saperate kr chuke hote…
    You Know What are the bitter facts rather than “we pay to pakistan for goods?”
    1.We dont have any good hospital in Kashmire not even in dadyal, if hospital then no doctors…kisi ka chek up karwane le k jao to pta nahe hota mara hoa wapis le k ain ge k zinda!!!
    2.Look at the institutions??Universities…Do you think they are enough or they are having good standard??
    Dadyal ki he misal le li jaey to schools and colleges ka koi haal nahe hai….itna arsa ho gea degree colleges ko bne huwe but koi improvment nahe hui..Students k paas itni choice he nahe hoti subjects ki or phir wopakistan bhagte hain for their desired subjects
    3.A lot of other little issues which may i don’t know but i wanted to tel mi own opinion so its mi right to say anithing.
    Thanks “Dadyal.com”

52. Shakeel says:

Shahzad is 200% wrong……………

53. dadyalvee says:

Dear akram sattar
    I appreciate your views but question is, why did I suggest to leave the issue to the appropriate forum? I have gone through almost all of the submission in here. It is unfortunate that most of participants submitted shallow annotations. What I was suggesting is “pehrra roney koloon chup changi” I am sorry, I don’t want to hurt any one but this is my honest opinion in this regard. I agree with you akram sattar by and large.
    dadyalvee

54. Akram Sattar says:

detailed below,

out of these five lies, which of these would you rate as the biggest lie of the last century.

peoples party foundation is based on the Kashmir issue.

Sardar Abdul Qaum is mujahid-awal

Sardar Abdul Qaum had fired the first shot for freedom of Kashmir at Nelabut.

Quaid Azam said Kashmir is pakistan’s sharag.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto said we will fight thousands of years for Kashmir.

55. abdul says:

We would rate 1 2 4 are the greatest lies if kashmir was ppp or other parties foundation based on kashmir then why is the issue of kashmir not resolved its been sixty four years gone.sadda kashmirionh ke jazbat ya some jahel kashmiri leaderoun or so called politicians given the body language se khela ja raha heh on both sides.no project will directly benefit kashmir construction or material selling business or local work force as the projects would be contracted to foreign countries,airport wii benefit PIA.these projects should be announced by kashmiri governments passed and present since kashmir is independent state or is it not.kashmiri should say no to any imposed projects hat only benefit the proposer more then the kashmiris.should apply on both sides of kashmir

56. vinay says:

Mr. Shahzad Ali
    I want to say something

1) How can you say that most of the Kashmiri’s want to get rid of India? have you done any research/voting/polling ? it’s just your opinion so please don’t generalize it.

2) you are talking about unite… be clear what you want separation from India or Unite with Pakistan? on one hand you are talking for unite and on the other hand you are talking for separation. just be clear about your thoughts.

3) How can you say that Pakistan can protect you? please read the history India is protecting Kashmir from 1947 on the request of your king Mr. Hari Singh. India has defeated Pakisatn several times. Pakisatn can’t protect Osama how he will protect you :)

4)it doesn’t matters whether Kashmir is with India or Pakistan. what matters is a good and safe life. why don’t you people fight for a better life than for a better country?

5)why you want to unite only with Pakistan? why not with Bangladesh and India (which has more Muslim population than Pakistan).

6) why you want a Muslim state? why not all religions can live together peacefully?

my request to you please don’t misguide people. actually you are misguided too.